About Us – Zamalwandle Transport Logistics is a transport company based in Meyerton Gauteng and has been in business for 13 years. Zamalwandle was established in 2001 with only 4 trucks transporting stone/sand in the Vaal area. The company focus on transportation for mining, cable and petroleum industries. The company is a level 1 BBBEE contributor
- To excel as one of the leading companies in an ever-changing transport environment by providing transport and logistics services of the best value to our clients. This we aim to do by maintaining both safety standards and high levels of client care, developing our staff and delivering on time.
- To provide our clients with service that is synonymous with professionalism. We motivate our staff to practice good moral and ethical values, thus securing long term client relationships.
- To provide our clients with simple, cost effective solution for their cartage requirements, without compromising service.
- Zamalwandle has a management board which is responsible for policy making, setting goals and ensuring all divisions work towards achieving its vision.
- The company practices transparency and open communication with both its clients and customers. Zamalwandle has been delivering logistic solutions to a diverse customer base for over 13 years.
- To create employment opportunities for young South Africans across the country.
Zamalwandle Transport Logistics is committed to:
- Delivering efficient and reliable service at competitive prices to all clients.
- Providing a logistical solution, tailored around the client’s needs and requirements.
- Upholding the law and the spirit of the constitution in all activities.
- Maintaining the highest standards in order to build up lasting business relationships with all our clients.
- Recognizing and rewarding employees through exceptional effort and attitude contribute to the success of the company.
- Respect – we value our relationship with customers.
- Good customer care.
- Service excellence.
- Integrity & Professionalism.
- Mutual trust and understanding.
OUR SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
- It continuously strives in the pursuit of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management and to this end, Zamalwandle has been accredited according to International SHE standards.
- Zamalwandle cherishes the well-being of it’s people and the surrounding environment. High standards have therefore been formulated for all Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) issues.
- Zamawandle has control measures in place to ensure that the Group’s activities are environmentally friendly. Management systems and company rules are designed to minimize any negative effect of our operations on the environment. The primary aim of the management system is to demonstrate a sense of corporate responsibility towards the critical issues of Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental management. An environment that supports the staff to empower themselves.
- At Zamalwandle, all SHEQ related issues comprise part of management responsibilities in all business units from the service procurement phases through to distribution, storage, usage and disposal.
- The shareholders, directors and management recognize the vital contribution which skilled and experienced personnel make to the organisation’s TEAM, therefore the company strives to attract and nurture resources of outstanding quality to build our company and our TEAM to achieve company goals and maintain a good standard of living.
- Zamalwandle’s continued success in its key operations has been supported by on-going investment in human resource development programmes and initiatives. A great portion of the budget is allocated to the development of staff.
- Training and education of employees and managers occurs on a regular and structured basis and is aimed at building intellectual capital across the Group and creating equal opportunities for all. Active staff participation is encouraged and performance remuneration systems are in place. The Group has taken measures to ensure the implementation and fulfilment of the requirements of labour and skills development legislation.