CUSTOMER CARE STANDARDS:
Zamalwandle Transport Logistics is committed to the continuous improvement of the standards of service it gives to its customers. We will endeavour to provide services and manage complaints in a timeous, efficient and effective manner.
In developing our Customer Care Standards we have achieved to:
- Set standards which put the Customer first, being friendly and customer focused.
- Set clear statements on how staff should behave in dealing with customers.
- Set performance targets which can be reviewed.
- Ensure that staff are well trained to achieve these standards and that they fully understand the standards that are expected of them.
Our Customers can expect our staff to:
- Treat them with courtesy, respect and consideration at all times.
- Identify themselves by name, and when we communicate with them we will listen and respond appropriately.
- Conduct our communication with them with efficiency, integrity, fairness and professionalism.
- Provide them with relevant, accurate and up-to-date information.
- Actively seek comments on a regular basis in order that we continue to develop and improve our service.